Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's a record

Two posts in one day! A few weeks ago my brother very kindly helped me install my new chandelier - Kristaller from Ikea. I like it because it's quite small - perfect for not overwhelming a modest bedroom.



I had the camera out to document some 'before shots' as well (which I won't be showing until I have some decent after shots), and of course had to grab some pictures of my cat Ebony. Unfortunately she looks kind of crazy-evil because the sun was shining and her pupils are virtually non-existent! But I still think they're nice photos all the same.



Can you believe she's almost 12 years old? Since her grey whisker fell out last week she looks much younger! Haha :)

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find an email address for you, so am posting my thanks here - thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog and for sharing your experience of moving as a teen. It's helpful to hear from someone who has gone through it and lived to tell the tale!

    My boys seem to be settling down and it will help that our stuff is arriving this Thursday, woohoo!! But I am under no illusion that their adjustment period is over and I'm sure we will have our ups and downs, especially when Grant is away. He leaves next week Sunday, boohoo!

    Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to comment, I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete