Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brown paper packages tied up with string

One of the best things about buying online is the feeling you get when the package arrives - it's like getting a present knowing that it's exactly what you wanted!
 

I recently stumbled across a website packed with gorgeous goodies - I kept putting things in my shopping basket and then taking them out (I'm really trying to be more strict with by budget this year). Nevertheless I couldn't help myself and besides, things were on sale!

So here's my loot, photos courtesy my D-Lite Hipstamatic Disposable Camera app:



A butter-yellow leather travel set with travel wallet with passport cover and luggage tags - only $35...now if only I had an international trip planned to put it through it's paces! And  it looks like I got the last one, as the website says it's currently out of stock! However I did see lots of other gorgeous colours so take your pick.



Two basic singlets for $10 each - I would have gotten a third colour combo if they'd had it in stock.



And lastly an interesting looking top that doesn't photograph well - best to take a look on the Ciao Bella website. The colour is a bit darker in real life but I love the shape so will definitely be wearing it just as soon as I've gotten the wrinkles out.

Last but not least they threw in another cute luggage tag - plus if you sign up as a member you get a 5% discount at the checkout. Now that's what I call customer service!



And now no more shopping for me for a while! Go take a look at the Ciao Bella website - but don't blame me if you can't leave without buying a little something.


No comments:

Post a Comment